is now available via Himmelarb Library!
allows users to create maps by combing access to a data library with mapping and reporting tools. PolicyMap
provides access to more that 150 data sources
and also allows users to upload their own data. Users can then create maps, generate reports, and run analytics.
- Maps: easily display data using different geographic parameters
- Tables: View data as a bar graph or chart to compare multiple geographies
- Reports: Run reports for predefined geographic areas or create a custom area
- 3-Layer maps: Find areas that meet up to three criteria for site selection or to locate hot spots
- Data loader: updaload your own address-level data
- Data download: download PolicyMap data for use in your research
is available from on- and off-campus locations. Off-campus users can access PolicyMap
via either VPN or web-based login
. If you have questions, please contact Laura Abate (email@example.com