The WEPA print stations are being upgraded Saturday night and will have a new user interface when you next print! The new screens will be more intuitive and offer more options. You will be able to quickly add files to your list from other sources and release them all and cancel all documents or cancel individual documents during printing. You will also have faster access to your cloud storage. As always, if you have any questions about printing, please stop by the circulation desk on the first floor for assistance.
Himmelfarb Library Artist Rendered Model
Himmelfarb Library announces the launch of a new digital collection in June 2017 in the Health Sciences Research Commons, the Historical Collection. The focus of the collection is the people, places, and events that make up the evolution of the George Washington University School of Medicine.
Items in the collection include, but are not limited to, photographs, newsletters, publications, and newspapers. Some highlights include a telegram sent to a newly-accepted medical student, course catalogs from the 19th century, and images of buildings from the Columbian College, the predecessor of today’s George Washington University.
Due to changes at Epocrates, Inc., Himmelfarb Library was not able to renew our license to the Epocrates Essentials app beyond June 30, 2017.
If you use the Epocrates Essentials app, please renew it now:
- Access Himmelfarb's Epocrates page and provide information regarding your GW affiliation then click Get it Now.
- Login with your existing Epocrates login/password.
- Epocrates Essentials will appear in your Shopping Cart with charge for $174.99 and credit for $174.99 (you should not pay or be asked for any credit card information because the balance due will be $0); click on Checkout and complete 'purchase'.
- On your phone or iPad, open the Epocrates app and login with your Epocrates login/password; your app will automatically upgrade with the premium content.
We realize that Epocrates Essentials is a valuable and popular resource for our users and will continue to work with Epocrates, Inc. to provide it to our users. If you need assistance with the app, please ask us.
Have you had any difficulty accessing a Proquest or ebrary e-book?
When you access e-books via Proquest Ebook Central, you'll be prompted to select your institution (George Washington University) and then to login using your GW NetID and password (the same login/password used for GW email, Blackboard, GWireless, etc.).
If you encounter a message that says ""Your patron record was not found in the library patron database"
- Contact the Gelman Library Circulation Desk (phone: 202-994-6840) and ask that your Voyager account be updated to include your GW email address.
- Contact Laura Abate (email@example.com or 202-994-8570) about the issue.