Himmelfarb Library has created an Active Learning Resources Research Guide to support faculty. This guide will help faculty identify tools and resources to support their efforts and includes information on:
- Creating online recordings - equipment and software to help you create online recordings, deliver webinars, and more.
- Locating readings - find readings to support your instruction in Himmelfarb's extensive online collection and provide direct links to readings for easy access by students.
- Assessing students - find in-class and remote tools to use to assess your students' learning.
- Finding images - Himmelfarb Library's online collection can provide you images to support your teaching.
- Finding cases - access to clinical scenarios and cases which can help frame your learning objectives.
- Finding equipment and software - how and where to access equipment and software which can be used to create instructional materials.
- Instructional design assistance - contact information for the instructional designers who support SMHS, SON, and MISPH.
- Finding tutorials and multimedia resources - locate existing tutorials and multimedia resources in Himmelfarb Library's collection and link directly to them.
- Blackboard - learn how to get more in-depth instruction to maximize Blackboard for your teaching activities.
Image: Ben-Avraham, Y. (2011). Solving jigsaw puzzle [Image]. Retrieved from http://www.flickr.com/photos/epublicist/8718123610/