I Can See My House From Here

I now have access to all of the satellite platforms that will be used with the GCA project and I have begun familiarizing myself with the platforms.  I will be attending training seminars for two of the platforms, today and tomorrow, to get a deeper understanding of the systems.

I also have a meeting with Nick Tom at DZYNE today to discuss the metric in preparation for the Phase 2 kickoff meeting presentation scheduled for March 12 and 13.  We also have a government meeting scheduled for Monday March 4.  These appointments are reflected in the GCA calendar.

Robert and I discussed the metric that was proposed in preparation for meeting with Nick over the metric.  Our current plan is for me to focus this upcoming week on gathering data to support the presentation of that metric at the Phase 2 kickoff meeting.  At this point, the data we are looking for is a range of images that support classification of traversability of a road, e.g. dry, wet (no accumulation), 2" deep, 6" deep, undrivable (boating depth).

1 thought on “I Can See My House From Here