Date/Time: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
Location: Science & Engineering Hall, B1220
- Hui Lu, Pharmacology and Physiology
- Decode the Neural Circuit Associated with Motor Learning Deficit in Rett Syndrome
- Arkady Yerukhimovich, Computer Science
Cryptographically Secure Computation: Enabling Collaboration in an Adversarial World
- Evangeline J. Downie, Physics
- MUSEing About the Proton Radius Puzzle
The WOWTALK (What’s Our Work) Series brings together colleagues and students from disciplines associated with GW's Science and Engineering Hall—and related fields—to present new research and share ideas. These short talks (15-20 minutes each) are designed to introduce members of the GW community to current and exciting research projects undertaken in labs in the SEH, to initiate discussion, collaborate, share expertise, and to promote research performed in the SEH and at GW.
Grantsmanship Workshop II
Friday, March 29, 2019
2:00pm to 3:00pm
Duques Hall 652
A joint CCAS-GWSB (School of Business) event featuring a presentation by an National Science Foundation program officer on the new NSF's 10 Big Ideas.