From Midterms to Spring Break!

By hannahbethdray

The week of midterms is never fun – you have the panic of trying to remember where your notes are, the last minute to phone calls to friends trying to remember one ID on your list, and the mountains of coffee you inhale to keep yourself awake! However what is fun about midterms in March is that the week following is SPRING BREAK!
After having our exams at the beginning of the week and experiencing some bizarre weather at the start of the week with another snow day Picture 2 (7)(Picture 2), we all made it through our exams. To top off the week we had a lazy Friday with Vanessa cooking some amazing Korean food Picture 7 (5) and then having a good cuddle while watching movies in my room Picture 8 (5)Picture 9 (6) On our way out to get some Fro-Yo we saw another incredible sunset right in the center of the city which was beautiful.Picture 3 (7)
Picture 4 (7)
Picture 5 (7)
Picture 6 (6)

However I am hoping that this week I will be getting even better pictures as I will be on my way to the Bahamas! As seen in the top picture we will be taking a cruise from Baltimore and stopping along the way in Florida, and then stopping in Nassau and Freeport in the Bahamas! Trip to BahamasI am incredibly excited as I have never been on a cruise, and it looks like a mini city! Over 2000 people with 5 bars, multiple restaurants and even a mini golf! Not forgetting the pool too! It is going to be a perfect girls weekend with the fabulous Chrisanthe and Michelle:Photo2

the beautiful Hannah:

Photo 1and the crazy but loveable Vanessa:Vanessa
A real girls week! Pray for good weather for me and I’ll blog while I’m away!