[Updated April 2, 2020]
Please note, in response to the increased calls to commit to physical distancing, we ask that you instruct students to NOT engage in any direct service activities at this time. We are continuing to seek opportunities for distance/online service for your students. I also recommend some of the assignment alternatives provided in the "Teaching distance community engaged scholarship courses" link below.
- Opportunities for Service During COVID-19
- Ideas for supporting your existing community partners
- General Opportunities to Serve Virtually
- Ideas for service in students’ local communities
- Links for service in DC (removed until physical distancing practices lift)
- Teaching Distance Community Engaged Scholarship Courses
- Resources for Stirring Critical Reflections on Civic Responsibility, Social/Environmental Justice, and Social Change
Know that we will continue to update these posts with additional resources.
If YOU have assignment alternatives or approaches, tips on facilitating reflection conversations through distance learning, or plans for continuing to support your community partner remotely, please share them (firstname.lastname@example.org) so they can be shared via these resource lists.