Welcome Jasmine Williams, New Program Manager!

Hi everyone! My name is Jasmine Williams (pronouns: she, her, hers) and I am so excited to join the GW UPH community! GW has such a great community of students, staff, and faculty who have all been so welcoming to me. I’m looking forward to meeting you all soon.

A bit about me: I’m originally from Michigan, but I also lived in North Carolina for about 10 years of my childhood. For this reason, you might hear me say things with a southern twang. I have been working in higher education since I was an undergraduate student myself. In 2020 I graduated from Western Michigan University with my Master’s of Arts in Educational Leadership with a concentration in Student Affairs. I love working with students and helping them achieve all their educational and personal goals.

My previous work includes working as an academic advisor in the College of Pharmacy at Purdue University and an Honors Advising Graduate Assistant at the Lee Honors College at Western Michigan University. Each of these roles has allowed me to help students build their own community and serve as a resource throughout their higher education journey.

I look forward to learning with and from each of you throughout your time at GW. Please feel free to connect with me anytime via email or stopping by the townhouse or the Vern (email: jwilliams25@gwu.edu). Have a great start to your semester and can’t wait to connect soon!!