Welcome to Brianna Crayton, new Program Manager!

Hey everyone! My name is Brianna Crayton and I am pleased to officially join the Honors Program community as a Program Manager. Everyone I’ve met so far has been incredibly open and kind, and I look forward to getting to know many more of you soon!

A lil’ background about me: I’m a DC-area native but I’ve spent the last few years in Philadelphia. In 2017 I got my Masters of Science in Education from the University of Pennsylvania, and then began working with Ph.D. students and faculty at Penn.

Before that, I worked closely with students, families, school administration, county government, donors, and other stakeholders to deliver a range of academic, public health, and extracurricular programs and resources to a diverse school community. At every turn I have enjoyed building relationships with people of all identities and backgrounds and I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to do that with you all.  

I look forward to learning about you and being a resource in any way that I can. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch (bcrayton@gwu.edu) — have a great rest of semester!