[SPA 2013-2014] Fatema Ghasletwala CCAS '16 – Political Science

Just Fatema hanging out at the White House, nbd.

Hello! I’m Fatema, a sophomore in the Columbian College of Arts and Sciences majoring in Political Science (Public Policy Focus), minoring in Biology, as well as following the pre-med track. I’m from East Windsor, New Jersey (which will always be the bee’s knees to me, despite the notions Hollywood perpetuates). I’m infatuated with the University Honors Program; basement study hours, professors, and all. I wear the battle scars from my two semesters of Honors Chemistry as badges of honor. When I’m not dweebing out with my Honors professors in office hours, I love Gchatting the wonderful Honors advisors (yes, I still Gchat), binge Netflixing (if it’s on TV, I’ve seen it. Try me.), and exploring DC. I also always have at least 3 board games in my room at any given time and sometimes I stress shop. Feel free to get in touch with me with about anything mentioned here, especially if you too are a future POTUS.

Fatema’s SPAcialties: Political Science things; pre-med things; Honors housing vs non-Honors housing; balancing academics, extracurriculars, and all the great things GW/DC have to offer; handling the expectations of super-involved parents; general #Honorsproblems

If you’d like to get in touch with Fatema, email uhpspa@gwu.edu!