[SPA 2013-2014] Brian Dab CCAS '15 – Psychology

Brian's all smiles for the UHP!
Brian’s all smiles for the UHP!

Hello everyone! My name is Brian and I am originally from Los Angeles, but currently live in Nashville. I am a junior in the Columbian College of Arts and Sciences majoring in Political Science and minoring in Psychology and History, because I could never make up my mind! But seriously, I loved so many different fields that I struggled to make up my mind, so I encourage you all to try a diverse array of classes and don’t be afraid to add a minor…or two. The Honors Program has given me the chance to have in-depth intimate discussions and arguments with my peers and professors, who lead their field in research, publications, and knowledge. Professors in the UHP take an interest in the education of students and I have developed several strong, professional relationships with professors. I love trying new restaurants and exploring DC, I don’t think I ever want to leave the city!

Brian’s SPAcialties: Getting involved on campus (student orgs); community service opportunities; UHP advice; time management (sometimes I schedule my day down to the minute)

If you want to get in touch with Brian, email uhpspa@gwu.edu!

1 thought on “[SPA 2013-2014] Brian Dab CCAS '15 – Psychology