And so it Comes to an End

By mtumasz

Kia Ora mates, unfortunately this will be my last post.

I will be departing New Zealand this Monday, November 18th. These past 5 months have been absolutely incredible, and they have definitely flew by. I could blog all day about my amazing experiences, and I would still not be able to write it all out. Studying abroad has been one of the best decisions of my life, and I highly recommend if anyone is even thinking about study abroad, that they should definitely do it.

I'm not totally sure what to write about in this last post, other than I am so sad to be leaving. I have not started packing because I am in denial that I have to leave. I have been trying to cram in all these last minute activities to do before I leave, to help keep my mind off things, and I think this method has worked pretty well!

While I am wicked sad to leave this amazing country, I am also really looking forward to being home, especially for the holidays. Having to start school in mid-July was totally worth it so I could be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. My family and friends are thrilled for me to return, but hopefully they don't mind when I'm cranky from all the jet lag!

I hope all of you have enjoyed reading my blog these past 5 months and I have hopefully given you some useful travel information and heaps of incentive to come to New Zealand!

Cheers!

Merideth