This calculator will compute Fisher's r-to-Z Transformation to compare two correlation coefficients from independent samples.
Directions: Enter your values in the yellow cells.
- Enter the correlation between X and Y for sample 1
- Enter the sample 1 size
- Enter the correlation between X and Y for sample 2
- Enter the sample 2 size
- Enter your desired alpha level of significance
- Select the number of tails for your test
- Click ENTER on your keyboard.
How to Cite This Calculator:
Weiss, B.A. (2011). Fisher’s r-to-Z transformation calculator to compare two independent samples [Computer software]. Available from https://blogs.gwu.edu/weissba/teaching/calculators/fishers-z-transformation/.