Planning for the HS Graduation Celebration is in full swing! The 2020 Graduation Celebration will take place on Saturday, May 16th at Lisner Auditorium. Faculty and staff should plan to arrive by 2:30 p.m. for the 4 p.m. event. Following the ceremony, we’ll host a reception in the Marvin Center’s Continental Ballroom. Additional details related to HS graduation events will be forthcoming. In addition to the HS celebration, there are department and program events occurring the week of May 11:
- Physical Therapy Program Awards Ceremony – Friday, May 15. Reception from 12 to 1 p.m. in the Marvin Center Great Hall; Awards Ceremony from 1 to 3 p.m. in the Dorothy Betts Theater. Point of contact: Marsha White (email@example.com)
- Physician Assistant Program White Coat Ceremony – Friday, May 15. Ceremony from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Dorothy Betts Theater; Reception at 6:30 p.m. in the Marvin Center Great Hall. Point of contact: Allison Hardy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Department of Biomedical Laboratory Science (BLS) Awards and Reception – Friday, May 15 from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Marvin Center, Room 309. Point of contact: Emma Levine (email@example.com)
- Department of Clinical Research and Leadership Awards and Reception – Saturday, May 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 noon. Location TBD. Point of contact: Ernestine Yarborough (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- GW Commencement Ceremony – Sunday, May 17 at 10 a.m. on the National Mall.
Any comments or questions about the HS Graduation Celebration should be directed to Nick Atlas or Patrick Corr at HSPgrad@gwu.edu.