GW Sigma Nu and the Helping Hand Scholarship

Hello, everyone!
Welcome to GW and the University Honors Program! My name is Arian Rubio, and I am a proud member of the UHP and the Sigma Nu fraternity chapter’s Recruitment Chair here at GW.
One of my favorite things about being a member of both is that both the UHP and the fraternity highlight a strong commitment to academic, personal, and professional growth. Both the UHP and the fraternity have people of all years and backgrounds studying different fields and pursuing different career paths, but all of their members come together to make a well-rounded college experience. For example, since I’ve been a brother in the fraternity, I have found true brothers for life, I have improved my grades significantly, and I have been able to grow professionally through our extensive alumni network. When you have a brotherhood that has been on campus uninterrupted for more than 100 years, you find that brothers have many different stories, interests, and achievements. (An notable story that I like to tell is that there is a top trial law firm downtown that has had paid clerks only from our fraternity for nearly 15 years!)
Another interesting thing about our fraternity is our new Helping Hand Scholarship program to award $500 to a qualified first-year student. This program is open to all incoming first-year students, regardless of who you are, what you are interested in, and what you want from your college experience. We want to know what our values of Love, Honor, and Truth mean to you. If you are interested, please fill out this form: http://bit.ly/2b6nYJL. Applications are rolling!
If you have any comments or questions (about the Honors Program, Sigma Nu, or anything about your upcoming college experience), please feel free to email me at arianrubio@gwu.edu. I am always happy to help in any way I can!
Welcome to GW, and I look forward to seeing you on campus!
With Love, Honor, and Truth,
Arian Rubio
Recruitment Chair
Sigma Nu – Delta Pi Chapter