Bates White's Top Ranked Summer Consultant Program

Hello UHPers!
I graduated from the University Honors Program with a B.S. in Economics in 2013 and I am writing to let you know about opportunities at Bates White, LLC. Bates White is an economic consulting firm located in Washington, DC that specializes in solving complex economic problems.
We are currently recruiting juniors for our Summer Consultant Program. Candidates must apply through GWork and through our website, www.bateswhite.com. The application deadline is Sunday, January 24th. If you’re interested in finding out more about Bates White and our Summer Consultant Program, we will be hosting a case interview workshop Wednesday, January 20th at 6pm in Duques Hall room 553.
Before coming to Bates White full time, I participated in the Summer Consultant Program. The Summer Consultant Program is a 10 week internship that provides rising seniors with the opportunity to develop both quantitative and qualitative skills while making meaningful contributions to the firm and to the cases on which they work. I am proud to say that Bates White’s Summer Program was recently ranked #3 by Vault! Please click the link below for additional information on the Vault ranking.
http://www.vault.com/internship_program/consulting/bates-white/overview
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like additional information.
jeffrey.messina@bateswhite.com
Thank you,
Jeffrey Messina
Senior Consultant