Getting To Know The Administrative Coordinator

You have already seen me in the office and you may think this is old news.  But, in any case, nice to meet you!  My name is Alex, and I am proud to say that I have (officially) joined the GWU community!  

My temporary position as the Administrative Coordinator of the UHP has turned permanent.  My time as a temp allowed me to meet so many great people at GWU.  I am so happy to join the UHP family!  You guys are just great.
A little bit about me.  I grew up in the suburbs of DC in Maryland.  I received my B.A. in Communications from the University of Dayton. I decided to come back to the East Coast, and that is how I ended up here at the UHP!
I love shopping for anything imaginable on Groupon.  If you see something interesting feel free to chat with me about it because there’s a chance I’ve gotten it.  Organization keeps me sane.  If my desk is a mess I may seem calm, but inside I am panicking!
So when you come into the office, stop by my desk and say hi!  I’m here to stay.

1 thought on “Getting To Know The Administrative Coordinator

1. maria frawley

Just realized I had missed this post — but delayed “thanks” and “welcome, again!” are in order!