[SPA 2014-2015] Eilish Zembilci

EilishSPAphoto
Hi y’all my name is Eilish Zembilci and I’m from small-town-nowhere Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin! I’m a rising sophomore majoring in International Affairs concentrating in Global Public Health and minoring in Sustainability and Psych. DC can be a little too much concrete for me so I like to spend my spare time outside farming, hiking, climbing, swimming, or just reading in my ENO. I’m also super psyched to have a kitchen this year (hooray for honors housing) because I love to cook and bake!
The BEST part of being in the UHP is the coffee machine in the back of the townhouse. Only kidding… But, seriously, its small perks like the coffee machine in the townhouse, smaller classes with amazing professors, and yoga outings with your favorite Origins class (shout out to Professor Aviv!) that make being in the Honors Program so special! Welcome to the family!

SPAcialties: Dorm Life (whether it be roommate drama or homesickness) and getting involved in campus life (sports, orgs, and Greeks oh my!).