The latest issue of the IARSLCE Journal, Volume 7, Issue 1 (2019) is available now. Access here: https://ijrslce.scholasticahq.com
Take special note that Nashman Faculty Affiliate, Dr. Lottie Baker is published in this issue, related to her work on language acquisition and service-learning.
Articles in this issue include:
- Addressing complex public problems through coalition-based approaches: Collective impact and the CEP Competencies
- Exploring the differential effects of Service-Learning on students' sense of belonging: Does social class matter?
- A randomized study of mindfulness and service-learning with students in Vietnam
- Community-based service-learning in language education: A review of the literature
- Improving academic-community partnerships: A case study of a project investigating attitudes about diversity