- 5pm-7:30pm: Waging Peace Exhibit Opening & Reception with Seymour M. Hersh, authors, and veterans
Day 2: Tues. November 12th, 2019
- 6:30pm-8:30pm: Screening of Documentary Film “Sir! No Sir!” with David Zeiger, filmmaker
Day 3: Wed. November 13th, 2019
- 12pm-2pm: Panel Discussion — The War Comes Home: Moratorium and Mobilization, 1969
- 5pm-6pm: Peace Poetry Workshop with Vietnam veteran poets Lamont B. Steptoe and Jan Barry
- 6:30pm-8pm: Peace Poetry Open Mic with poet Alexa Patrick
Day 4: Thurs. November 14th, 2019
- 12pm-2pm: Screening of Film “The Boys Who Said No” with Bill Prince, filmmaker
- 2pm-4pm: Re-enactment of Cortright v. Resor, landmark case on First Amendment rights of anti-war soldiers
- 6:30pm-8:30pm: Screening of Documentary Film “The Whistleblower of My Lai” with Connie Field, filmmaker
Day 5: Fri. November 15th, 2019
- 8:30am-5:45pm: Symposium — “The American War in Vietnam: Then and Now”
- 6pm-8pm: Candlelight Vigil: Reenactment of “March Against Death” from Elliott School to the White House
To view the full conference agenda, please click here.
To register for the conference, please click here.