Summary

The final briefing is 2 weeks away. For the initial briefing I have changed the topic from Formula 1 winner prediction to Advanced Vehicular Telemetry System since for this one I could answer more Heilmeier’s question than in any other project of my choise. My main mistake was that I didn't point out answers for Heilmeier’s questions explicitly as question - answer therefore it confused the audience and complicated the structure of the passage. By final briefing I'll have it fixed. The project that I have chosen for now is more complicated because it has some additional hardware involved, and the amount of work is pretty decent for a single person. For now it seems to me that it worths the risk because in the end I'll get the solution that I am excited about and I will most probably use it myself. After the next lecture I plan to consult with professors to see their opinion on how complex it is and whether it needs to be simlified in the scope of this MS thesis. Either way I want to make it modular and extendable for future changes.