June 1 Dinner Information
When: Thursday, June 1, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Rocklands Barbecue & Grilling Company, 3471 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201; phone number: (703) 528-9663
- Take the Orange Metrorail line (towards Vienna) or the Silver Metrorail line (towards Wiehle Reston East) and disembark at the Virginia Square - GMU station. From there, walk five minutes to Rocklands.
- Taxis and Uber/Lyft are available in the area as well.
ICPC 2017 will be held at the George Washington University in Duquès Hall, Room 151, 2201 G St NW, Washington, DC 20052
Download the ICPC 2017 Program.
Registration is open! Please click here to register for ICPC 2017.
- $100 for faculty members until May 15
- $65 for students until May 15 with discount code ICPCSTUDENT.
- Late registration (after May 15) will be $150.
The International Child Phonology Conference (ICPC) is an annual conference on all aspects of children's speech-sound development.
The George Washington University | Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences | Washington, D.C., USA
Researchers, research partners, graduate students, and other related audiences are invited to join us May 31 - June 2, 2017 to present and discuss topics in child phonology.
Deadlines for discount rates at nearby hotels (see Accommodations for details):
- Marriott Courtyard at Foggy Bottom - May 2