Reminders about Pass / No Pass

GW recently changed its policy to allow 5 days after you receive your final grades to change to a P/NP grade mode. This also includes honors courses. If you would like to change your honors course grade mode to P/NP, please submit a grade mode change form to up to five days after you receive your final grade. 

Please note that some P/NP courses may move to a Degree Map block called “Not Counted.” This means that normally the course must have a letter grade to fulfill the requirement. If this happens, please do not worry. The registrar’s office must manually change all of these; they will get to it! We will also be monitoring honors courses to make sure any are corrected as quickly as possible.  

As always, let us know if you have any questions!

Leave a Reply

GW is committed to digital accessibility. If you experience a barrier that affects your ability to access content on this page, let us know via the Accessibility Feedback Form.