Sign up to Live in Upperclass Honors Housing

Living in Honors housing as a sophomore, junior, or senior is a great way to further develop your friendships and participation in the broader UHP community. 

For the 2020-2021 academic year, we are pleased to offer an entire floor in District House. Please note that different residence halls have different prices; you can find a list for housing rates here. Only sign up for housing with the UHP if you actually intend to live there.

The honors floor of District has Studio Doubles and Two-Bedroom Quads. Studio doubles are efficiency-style with a kitchen and bathroom. Two-bedroom quads are two doubles with a shared kitchen, common space, and bathroom. See the floor plans here. 

Please note, the Upperclass Honors housing community is an established Academic Residential Community (ARC). You do not need to apply for Affinity Housing to live in this community.

Applying for the Honors housing community requires 3 steps:

  1. Fill out the upperclass Honors Housing application by Friday, February 28. Through this Google Doc, you can request desired roommates, either for doubles or quads. All roommates must be members of the Honors Program, and each roommate must fill this form out separately – no one can be signed up by proxy. UHPers can also sign up for housing individually and then be placed in a studio or quad with other students that applied individually.
  2. Confirm roommate assignment via email. Applicants will be contacted by an Honors Program Manager by email to confirm roommate assignment. Once assignments are confirmed, the UHP will send all honors roommate information to the Housing Office.
  3. Receive email from GW Housing. GW Housing will reach out to you with instructions on how to complete the official housing application and self-check in process.

Please reach out to if you have any questions about the process. Thank you! 

Leave a Reply

GW is committed to digital accessibility. If you experience a barrier that affects your ability to access content on this page, let us know via the Accessibility Feedback Form.