[SPA 2014-2015] Taylor Soja

DSCN0088Hi guys, I’m Taylor – SPA Admissions Liaison for the 2014-2015 school year! I am a senior majoring in History and minoring in both English and Women’s Studies. As a sophomore admit to the UHP, I am so grateful to be part of our community and love everything about the Honors Program. I am from a town just west of Chicago, and love city living. One of my favorite things to do is go to all the museums, and I love company! Here at GW I have a talk radio show on WRGW and am also a peer advisor for The Office for Study Abroad, so come to me with your study abroad questions! I spent fall of my junior year studying abroad at Keble College, Oxford and am also a Luther Rice Research Fellow for this upcoming year (ask me about my project). One of the best parts of my UHP experience has been getting to know my honors professors, who have provided me with so many great opportunities, including a research assistantship for this year!
SPAcialties: Study abroad; Fellowship opportunities and the CUFR in general; Getting to know professors; Radio; Research assistantships; Financial aid/scholarships.