[SPA 2014-2015] Fatema Ghasletwala

10174908_493376537457729_2441873817334909194_n
Hello! I’m Fatema, a junior from East Windsor, NJ. I’m in the Columbian College of Arts and Sciences majoring in Political Science (Public Policy Focus) and minoring in Public Health and Law & Society. On campus, I’m the Assistant Director of Hall Development with the Residence Hall Association as well as the Events Coordinator for SPA. As for the UHP, I’m infatuated. Whether its Professors-on-the-Town events or study hours in the townhouse (the basement is magical, believe me), all UHP programming is my favorite programming. Two years later, I still wear the battle scars from my two semesters of Honors Chemistry as badges of honor. My less-scholarly pursuits include binge-watching tv, stress-shopping, and board-gaming. Feel free to get in touch with me with about anything mentioned here, especially if you too are a future POTUS.
SPAcialties: Political Science things; not being pre-med anymore things; Honors housing vs non-Honors housing; Capitol Hill internships; undergraduate research; handling the expectations of super-involved parents; general #honorsproblems