[SPA 2014-2015] Breanna Brown

Dolphin Scholarship Photo
Hey y’all! My name is Breanna Browne. I’m originally from Gales Ferry, CT and am Senior pursuing a dual-degree program to earn a Master in Public Administration in conjunction with a bachelors in Political Science.
In the GW community, I’m involved in Greek Life as part of a social sorority (Pi Beta Phi). This year I will return to Thurston Hall as a Resident Assistant. Throughout my experience at GW I have participated in USingers, become certified and tutored at the University Writing Center, and competed as part of the GW Ballroom team. One of my favorite parts of the Honors Program was having the opportunity to live in Honors housing freshmen year. I am still incredibly close with my Honors roommates and have incredible memories of supporting each other through Honors classes by discussing complex ideas, such as eudaimonia, as well as incorporating philosophical concepts, like Plato’s cave, into inside jokes.
SPAcialties: Study abroad (Italy); Thinking about a Capitol Hill internship; Dual-degree programs; Greek Life.