Now that the fall season is here, check out Healthy Living @ Himmelfarb’s October calendar to discover a variety of activities both indoors and outdoors.
- Smithsonian Museums are re-opening and accessible via timed entry. Check out the Visiting the Smithsonian webpage for more information.
- Want to learn how to knit? Get started with How to Knit: Easy for Beginners (a Youtube class).
- Enjoy the solitude and beauty of the Potomac River by renting a kayak, paddleboard, or canoe at the Key Bridge Boathouse.
- Walking Tour of Georgetown’s Historic Oak Hill Cemetery! Enjoy a walking tour of one of two of the District of Columbia’s historic burial grounds. Tickets are $20.
- Falls is almost synonymous with pumpkins, so check out Taste of Home’s 66 Pumpkin Recipes for Halloween.
Find information on all of these activities on Healthy Living @ Himmelfarb’s October calendar!