Did you know that Himmelfarb Library provides a specialized web page available to our GW Hospital users? Here you will be able to find access to databases, ebooks, and e-journals that are available to you.
Himmelfarb’s website for GW Hospital users tries to maximize access and convenience:
- No login required: resources listed can be accessed without logging in.
- Automatic display of customized webpage; simply locate the Himmelfarb web page from a GWU Hospital location it will display automatically.
Information tools are optimized for clinical use and include:
- DynaMed: evidence-based, clinically organized topics that are constantly updated as the study of medicine grows. The content ranges from comprehensive reviews of diseases and conditions, to abnormal findings based on differential diagnosis and management. You can also download the DynaMed mobile app to get easy access on your mobile devices!
- Lexicomp: comprehensive clinical drug information includes access to a drug interaction checker, drug ID Tool, and calculators.
- ClinicalKey and ClinicalKey for Nursing: full-text access to key books, journals, drug information, clinical overviews and more.
To explore the full selection of resources available to GW Hospital users, select Databases, Hospital e-Journals, or Hospital e-Books from the homepage. Each of these pages will help you locate resources that can be accessed from the GW Hospital and without entering a login/password. If you have a GW NetID, you can view a complete list of available resources by changing to the default library webpage or by changing the view on an individual page (i.e. toggling from Hospital E-Journals to All E-Journals.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com!