Lookin good in leather

By jahdaimoriah

I got my leather jacket this week. I finally feel like I am officially in Italy. Not the fact that I've been here for over a month, nor the fact that I've consumed half my body weight in pasta. The leather jacket is the essential piece of the Italians' wardrobe. It's perfect for the brisk yet sunny days and the chilly but still ever eventful night life. I went to Massimo (the leather genie) over a week ago to buy my jacket. After I tried on half the store he found me the perfect black cross body leather jacket. Only problem was the sleeves were too short for my freakishly long arms. So what did Massimo the leather king do? He calls up the factory to create the same jacket but with longer sleeves! So yes I got my jacket custom tailored so the wait was worth it. I of course wore it the entire weekend....even though it was a tad too cold for it but of course I did not care. What was the price I paid for my negligence? Well I am sick, again, for the third time in two months. I think there is something seriously wrong with my immune system. I can't breathe through my nose and my throat is on fire but none of that matters because I look great and Italian in my leather jacket!