Below you will find information about your lab sessions. The information is updated every semester. Browse through the list and external links provided here to quickly access the information you need.
NOTE: It is very important that you be familiar with lab policies and procedures. Read through them to have a safe and successful lab experience.
Find the information below for each undergraduate hardware teaching lab that is held in the ECE labs.
- ECE 1010 (Introduction to Electrical, Computer, and Biomedical Engineering)
- ECE 1020 (Introduction to Electrical, Computer, and Biomedical Engineering)
- ECE 2110 (Circuit Theory)
- ECE 2115 (Engineering Electronics)
- ECE 2140 (Design of Logic Systems I)
- ECE 3125 (Analog Electronics Design)
- ECE 3130 (Digital Electronics and Design)
- ECE 3135 (Design of Logic Systems II)
- ECE 3520 (Microprocessors: Software, Hardware, and Interfacing)
- ECE 3525 (Introduction to Embedded Systems)