Five Star FixIt Reviews for 5/7/2024

Blessed to work with the best of the best. How about a round of applause for this weeks’ Kudos recipients?

• Joe Pack for repairing the BIG team’s cooler: ” When the BIG Team’s cooler on wheels suffered an immobilizing and urgent need for repair, Joe not only reassembled one of the tires but tightened up the whole wagon to make it more secure. We are so fortunate to have skilled and accommodating staff at the ready! Thanks, Joe.”
  • Mike Akyea for repairing several broken lights at Ross Hall: “Mike Akyea took the time to change not just one set of lights but all of the lights in the Dean’s Suite that were out. There were many more than I indicated on my request.”
  • Maurice Stewart for repairing a dresser drawer in a West Hall room: “The experience was very great overall! The technician was courteous and kind as well as efficient in fixing my drawer :)”
  • Chauncey Ervin for unclogging a Shenkman hall bathroom sink: “Great employee!!!!”
  • Wallace Vauss and Giovanny Ruiz for repairing a leak in at an SEH lab: “Any water in our laboratories that does not have an obvious source is very concerning and I believe warrants a quick response. Wallace and Giovanny responded very quickly to my FixIt request, which was very much appreciated. They were also very courteous, professional, thorough in their investigation, and helpful. “
  • Jodi Friedman for fixing a Mitchell Hall bathroom door: “Amazing job, super helpful and quick”
  • Christopher Gammon for adjusting a Dakota Hall thermostat: “Technician was great and kept me updated through call and text!”
Published inFive Star FixIt Reviews

Be First to Comment