Five Star FixIt for 4/29/2024

Hip Hip Hooray! Three cheers for this weeks Kudos Recipients!!!

• Terrence Bell and Jose Avila for resetting the key code and programming for a lock at 2147 F St: “It was a true pleasure to meet Terence. He has helped me on the phone in the past and with this. And it was a pleasure to meet Jose. They took care of our locks with quick ease and caught the need for a battery on one. Terrence took time to explain being sure that I the updated information. Many thanks to both.”
  • Jose Ventura for repairing a window at 609 21st St: “thank you!!!!!!!”
  • Tony Standard for fixing a clogged toilet at Gelman Library: “I am always very pleased with the services that are provided by the outstanding fix it team.”
  • Jeffrey Kinard for responding to a mildew ticket at West Hall: “I really appreciate how even though I didn’t request it, they noticed how old and dirty the shower head was and they replaced it.”
  • Jose Ventura for repairing a wall at Building JJ: “Repair guy did a great job”
  • Touraj Jabbari for repairing a wall and performing a paint job at Shenkman Hall: ” To the Fixit person who fixed our walls, You are a literal angel. Not only did you fix the spots that I had noticed, but you also pulled all the furniture away from the walls and fixed all the spots you thought needed fixing. Furthermore, I had forgotten to take a frame down from the wall (in fear of it getting painted on), but you very carefully fixed the spot next to the frame without getting any paint on it. That frame was really important to me, so it meant a lot to see that you took care to avoid it. Anyways, you are a wonderful person and you probably saved me from having to pay a bunch of money for paint peeling that I didn’t cause, so thank you. Hugs and kisses, Shenkman 504.

Published inFive Star FixIt Reviews

Be First to Comment