Five Star FixIt Reviews 4/22/2024

What better way to start the week than with a round of Kudos!

• Thomas Queen for fixing a clogged shower drain: “He fixed my issue”
  • Chauncey Ervin for unclogging a a Shenkman Hall Sink: “The men that came to help were so helpful and super kind!”
  • Chauncey Ervin for unclogging a Madison Hall Shower drain: “He was the BEST!!!! Super funny and lighthearted about the situation, prompt and amazing”
  • William Vigil for repairing a bed frame at West Hall: “The service was very quick!”
  • Chauncey Ervin for fixing a malfunctioning toilet at Dakota Hall: “He was awesome. I was in-class sent me a text message showing me the fixed problem and even left me a sweet message.”
  • Nestor Fuentes for unclogging a bathtub drain at International House: “Dude was so awesome, fast, kind, and overall amazing”
  • Yared Yirgu for bringing heat back to a cold Ross classroom: “Yared is incredible quick to respond, friendly, and professional”
  • Miguel Alvarez for providing A/C to a warm Rome Hall Classroom: “I like that fact that even though we go through the same issues the technicians are always helpful to us. Thank you.”
Published inUncategorized

Be First to Comment