Five Star FixIt Reviews 11/08/2023

Thank you for your excellent work! You all deserve the recognition!

• Giovanny Ruiz for restoring ventilation to an Amsterdam bedroom: “Our guy was respectful and helpful, explained what he could do, and worked quickly.”
  • Jimmy Thrower for replacing blinds in a District House dorm room: “The man who came was super nice and efficient.”
  • Jimmy Thrower for securing a bathroom towel holder at JBKO: “The gentleman did a great job.”
  • Tony Standard for unclogging a shower drain at International House: “Completed very quickly”
  • Jose Chevez for unclogging a bathroom sink at Potomac: “Great job, honestly it’s been a problem for a while now and he came in and fixed it so quickly and now it’s working great super happy!”
  • William Vigil for replacing the lights in a West Hall bedroom: “I didn’t get to say thank you so much for fixing my light in person, I was in class.”
  • Freddy Espinoza and William McKnight for replacing a thermostat at Bell Hall: “The technicians who helped me were outstanding! I submitted my FixIt ticket really late on Sept. 10th (a Sunday) and it was approved within a matter of seconds. The first technician promptly arrived at my lab to assess the issue with my thermostat, and then informed my student that he was going to check for a replacement part. Later that evening, the second technician brought the replacement part and promptly installed it. He even programmed the new thermostat to the temperature that I set for the previous thermostat. The technicians showed the utmost professionalism, respect, and attention to detail. I am so impressed and happy with the service that I received. Thank you all for your help!”
  • Wallace Vauss for assisting with a water stain on a Phillip Hall office ceiling: “The tech was very helpful and kind.”
  • Jodi Friedman for restoring power to a Thurston Hall dorm room: “I am very impressed by the prompt and fully corrective service. Fixit has exceeded my expectations.”
  • Jeffery Kinard and Charles Johnson for replacing an A/C unit at Academic Building: “Thank you for replacing the air conditioner before my class met again. It was really insufferable for a few weeks.”
  • Crystal Brown and Jose Ventura for remounting a towel hook, toilet paper holder and tighting a soap dish in a bathroom at 2109: “Was great, didn’t even notice they’d been by until I saw the card. Great work, really appreciate it 👍”
  • Freddy Espinoza and Gerson Parralez for assisting in the A/C restoration at Bell Hall: “Thank You”
  • Kevin Jackson for replacing broken towel hooks at Townhouse Row: “The technician that came was very kind and friendly. He was quick and made for a great experience.”
  • Leule Ambaye for fixing the hinges of an office door at Building YY: “The technician was wonderful. He came very quickly, and fixed my door in under 5 minutes. I’m very thankful. I hope he is commended.”
  • Yared Yirgu for regulating the temperature at an SEH office: “Yared (I am hoping I am spelling his name correctly) was very courteous, professional, and thorough. He proceeded to solve the temperature problem in a very methodical manner and with a solid plan. He troubleshooted the mechanical aspect of the problem and then the electrical. The problem is solved now and I hope the temperature will be warm enough for me. I think Yared is a great asset for GWU and please compensate him for his hard work. I do not know him but I was extremely impressed by his knowledge and professionalism. Please convey my thanks to him”
  • Steven Wilson for replacing a towel hook bar at Townhouse Row: “He was lovely when he came in and did a really good job”
  • Jose Ventura for repairing an office chair at Monroe Hall: “I really appreciated the creativity and determination of the technician to help fix an office chair that was otherwise unusable!”
  • Souk Vongs and Raymond Wallace for handling a bulk trash pickup at Discovery Hall: “Thank you thank you thank you for finding and saving the metal drawer pulls and not tossing them out, you absolutely saved my butt! Also, thank you as always for helping us clean up such a huge mess, you guys rock!”
  • Charles Johnson for restoring power at a Clark Hall residence: “Very cordial employee.”
  • Yasmin Monsalve for vacuuming an office at Ross Hall: “She asked exactly where we needed cleaning and did a great job.”
  • Tony Standard for replacing all the faucets in the men’s and woman’s bathrooms at Gelman: “I appreciate the fix that was made here, thank you!
  • Wallace Vauss for unclogging a tub at JBKO: “Thank you guys so much!! I wasn’t home when whoever came (I don’t think my roommate was either) so it was so nice coming back to the room and seeing that the shower was fixed. We really appreciate it!!!”
  • Charles Johnson for restoring power at a Hensley dorm room: “Charles was the best employee we have interacted with at GW so far!!! He was so kind, thoughtful, helpful, and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to help us fix our space heater and took the time to explain why our power went out. Honestly, Charles deserves a raise and a high five!!! Thank you Charles!!!!”
Published inFive Star FixIt Reviews

Be First to Comment