WoWTALK (What’s our Work) series, a new twist on the influential TED Talks video podcasts, brings together colleagues from disciplines associated with GW's Science and Engineering Hall—and related fields—to present new research and share ideas. The monthly sessions include four 10-15 minute talks followed by an opportunity to tour SEH labs and discuss new technologies.
GW faculty and students from all schools, especially the Columbian College of Arts and Sciences, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Milken Institute School of Public Health and School of Medicine and Health Sciences, are welcome to attend or present a topic.
The WoWTALK series is designed to stimulate the kind of collaboration and innovation that will bring GW research to the next level!
The Jump Start Committee of WoWTALK Series
- Brenda Bradley, Associate Professor of Anthropology
- Rob Donaldson, Professor of Biology
- Michael Massiah, Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Houston Miller, Professor of Chemistry
- Weiqun Peng, Associate Professor of Physics
- Yongwu Rong, CCAS Associate Dean for Research and Strategic Initiatives, Professor of Mathematics