Arista Counseling & Psychotherapy
Psychology Students - Summer 2018 Internship Opportunity
Training and supervision by a licensed psychologist to work as an intake counselor dealing with a diverse patient population, including adults, children, and families with emotional and substance abuse issues. Issues include depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, OCD, ADHD, abuse, learning challenges, marriage and family stress and others.
- Internships available for undergraduate students.
- Training as an intake counselor
- Opportunity for face to face interaction with patients
- Participation in supervisory sessions.
- Opportunity for writing and research on psychological issues.
- Excellent opportunity to learn overall administration, practice management and preparation for healthcare reform.
- Location of internship: 205 Robin Road, Suite 320 Paramus NJ 07652.
Interested students please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Internship Summer 2018.