Panel Discussion at Inaugural Arctic PIRE Meeting

conference-flyer-oct-2016

From October 20th-22nd we will be hosting the inaugural annual meeting of the Arctic PIRE team, here in Washington DC. To culminate this multi-day conference, we are proud to invite you to a panel discussion led by some of our foremost experts in Arctic Sustainability from around the world. Speakers in this panel will address topics including: social sustainability in Arctic conditions, the economic role of cities, Arctic urban planning, and the political framing of sustainability in the Arctic. A reception will follow the panel discussion, providing the public and policy-makers an opportunity to network and forge relationships with our network of international research partners. We would love to see you there!

Please RSVP at: go.gwu.edu/arcticpire

PDF of Event Flyer: conference-flyer-oct-2016

2 thoughts on “Panel Discussion at Inaugural Arctic PIRE Meeting

1. Yereth Rosen

I am interested in your conference Friday on Arctic urban sustainability. I can’t attend in person — I’m in Anchorage — but would love to get any written materials or podcasts and maybe later talk to the presenters. I signed up on the RSVP form but could participate only from afar, if that option is available.
    Yereth Rosen, Arctic editor/reporter, Alaska Dispatch News

• lsuter

Hi Yereth,

Thank you for your interest, it has been a very productive conference so far and we would love to share some of what we discussed with you! We are possibly going to be streaming the panel live on Twitter. My email is lsuter@gwmail.gwu.edu, please send me a private message and I can provide you more details and the contacts of the panel presenters!

Best,
      Luis